Que alguna vez fuiste feliz conmigo.

lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

Smile .

When you first left me I was wanting more, but you were fucking that girl next door. What cha do that for? When you first left me I didn't know what to say, I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day .
Whenever you see me you say that you want me back and I tell you it don't mean jack. I couldn't stop laughing; no I just couldn't help myself see you messed up my mental health I was quite unwell .
I was so lost back then but with a little help from my friends I found a light in the tunnel at the end, now you're calling me up on the phone, so you can have a little whine and a moan and it's only because you're feeling alone
At first when I see you cry it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile. At worst I feel bad for a while, but then I just smile I go ahead and smile .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario